Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Extensions in the Greater Vancouver Area?

I recently purchased some real human hair extensions that I would like to get sewn in, and I am now looking for salons etc that offer this service...



I'd like to keep cost low, obviously.



one thought I had was maybe to find a beauty school where some one might like to have some practice with extensions, and get them done there...



I live in the greater vancouver area, and any information on



close/inexpensive/ good solutions would be greatly apreciated.



Hair Extensions in the Greater Vancouver Area?

Look in the phone book for beauty schools.



That would be your cheapest bet.



And just call them up and make an appt.



Explain that you have bought the hair already,



and you want it sewn in.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover