Thursday, November 26, 2009

Breakae from hair extensions :(?

without any research I was desperate enough to trust a woman who used the hot fusion method to apply extensions to my hair. It looked great at first, but the hair was incredibly heavy and would dry out in a matter of days. I had to continue to go back to the salon Anyway, I had them removed after a month of wear and was DEVASTATED by the results. My hair was twice as thin as it was before the application! I wore clip ins to disguise the damage. It is now over a year later and what has really seemed to help was a layered cut. However, the under layers are still very broken, short and somewhat sparse.I do not have any bald spots except some areas around my temples which are only noticible when my hair is greasy and pulled back tightly.I am currently taking gnc omega multivitamin for women (active) ultranourish hair and 1200 mg of extra biotin daily. I have began to apply doo grow to temple balm. Has anyone else been through this? What did you do? How long did it take for recovery?



Breakae from hair extensions :(?

Aww i know exactly how you feel. I didn't get extensions but i got a perm and i had the same thing that happened to you happen for for. It sucks really bad but it is going to take time. I had extremly dried damaged hair. I had lots and lots of breakage. I take a vitamin called hair, skin and nails. This vitamin will make your hair strong and thick. Beleive me it will work like a charm. I also dont use alot of conditioner. I use shampoo every other day and once a week for conditioner. The days where you do not use conditioner use a hair detangler. I perfer John Freida's hair detangler. Its the best you can get and its only like 5$ @ Wal-Mart. I hope i helped. If you need more advice feel free to email me at pinkskullz123@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover