Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair extensions..african americans?

i want to get extensions that cover my whole head..i want my hair conrolled and then have the extensions sewed in. how much do u think this would cost?



Hair extensions..african americans?

Hello,



Hair extensions that cheap are of extremely poor quality. I am the owner on http://nychairsalon.com The correct answer is that you need an interlocking weave, or a lace front, hair integration, For a nice head of hair, that would cost $1000-$1500.



Look, people with money, who want to look great like Beyonce, Tyra, spend $5000 for their hair. If your budget is under $300, the only thing you'll find is a cheap synthetic piece, that will break, and you will be unhappy after one day.



To all, real remy, cuticle hair is expensive. Hair extensions under a few hundred bucks is not worth the hassle of buying, you will be miserable later, trust me, I have seen it over and over again.



Plus hair extensions, replacements, require maintaince. You need regular salon upkeep, and you need to change them from 3-6 months out depending on what you buy.



Conclusion, I guess my point is hair extensions aren't for everybody. If you have a good disposable income, great. Otherwise, good styling and making best of what you have and are born with is the way to go.



Hair extensions..african americans?

That's a load of bull..$1000's of dollars.. you're just paying for someone prissy to sew it in. Report It



Hair extensions..african americans?

at a salon? anywhere from $100-$300 depending on where you go. It's ridiculous.



If you're looking for something a bit cheaper, your best bet would probably be to find someone who works out of their home. INot only is it cheaper, but in my opinion, they tend to do a better job!



Good luck!



Hair extensions..african americans?

Well my friend recommended me to this black hair salon where they did my hair extensions (im not black) and the total was $120 including hair and good tip :)



and this place was umm ghetto. So those kinda places are good and cheap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover