Thursday, November 26, 2009

How much do hair extensions cost? Is it worth it?

I have VERY thin, short hair. I hate it. I want long, flowing, thick hair...but my hair just doesn't do it. So I have been thinking about extensions...If I were to get my whole head done, with real human hair, how much would it be? I am talking at least a foot or two long. Maybe even three. Having long, thick hair is my dream. I think about it always and its the only wish I have. I am not rich at all, though. Is there any other way? Also, people would know its is fake, so I hesitate to do it...guys: would it turn you off to know your girlfriend didn't have her real hair?



How much do hair extensions cost? Is it worth it?

ewww omg dont do tht!!!! go to a dermatologist and the dermatologist can give u something to make ur hair thicker....ur hair will eventually grow....FAKE HAIR IS NASTY!



How much do hair extensions cost? Is it worth it?

first of all, fake hair is NOT nasty. people who dont take care of fake hair makes fake hair nasty. If you get a weave, do not do something that LOOKS fake on you. In this case, your hair would be very obvious. Just the hair alone will run you at least 200 plus the process and maintenance. I dont think its worth it in your case. Get something that is not as long and not very thick...something that is comparable to your present hair style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover