Saturday, November 28, 2009

Advice on (clip-in) hair extensions?

I bought these clip-in hair extensions right out of the mall, for 90 dollars. They clipped them in for me and everything and gave me this tiny little card that said "wash like normal hair and brush gently" (That was all the directions they gave me) and like, they looked good for a whole day, but I couldn't even run my fingers through them, and I tried washing them today and they were all madded up and felt like straw sh*t.



Does anyone know where I can find GOOD clip-in hair extensions, that I can actually run my fingers through. (Feels like normal hair) and not have trouble washing and stuff? And does anyone know if you can sleep in them or run around in them? (Like mosh at concerts, swim, stuff like that)



Any advice appreciated, I just don't want to go through the process of getting real bonded extensions, or dealing with my normal SHORT hair.



Advice on (clip-in) hair extensions?

www.hairextensions.com Has some REALLY good stuff they really do work too. good Luck. IDK about sleeping in them thouhg. but on the flip side you can (mosh) and swim and stuff in them. Good Luck =D



Advice on (clip-in) hair extensions?

Short hair is hot! haha but if you don't like it you should get real extensions b/c that would suck to be running and the fake extensions would fall out : ( uhh oh



Advice on (clip-in) hair extensions?

Yes the best place to get them is from extensions.com. Thats the best place i got them from there and they work great. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover