Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Extensions in sheboygan, Wisconsin??

I want a 'longer hair' look for the Chrstmas Holiday but it can only be achieved by putting in extensions ( i prefer the braided and sewn in type) , i dont want to do Fusion extensions ( way too expnsive%26gt; prices start at $500 ) . is there any where i can go or any one that can help?



Hair Extensions in sheboygan, Wisconsin??

Hi there, when I was getting my hair cut at Ulta, there was a girl getting the sewn in type hair extensions. Now you have to remember my stylist told me they only last a few weeks (perfect for the holidays) but they only cost $100 or so. So if you have an Ulta cosmetics in your area see if they have a stylist who does the sewn in extensions. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover