Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Extensions Controversy - Fusion/Beeswax versus Great Lengths/Strand by Strand?

Which hair extensions are least damaging for your own hair to grow underneath and not be damaged as much? Are the great lengths the best or fusion via beeswax??? I heard sewn in cause a lot of pulling on fine thin hair and can break it bad. Which of the two would be the best for fine thin hair?



Hair Extensions Controversy - Fusion/Beeswax versus Great Lengths/Strand by Strand?

I have Great Lengths and I like them a lot. I've not had any come out, my real hair is fine %26amp; healthy. This is my second set of keratin bonded extensions %26amp; Great Lengths was much better than the others. I's suggest lots of research %26amp; talking to different salons.



Hair Extensions Controversy - Fusion/Beeswax versus Great Lengths/Strand by Strand?

I've used gl's in the past and have been pleased. (- the price). I found that my hair was healthy when I took the extensions out.



I've also used Donna Bella Milan hair. Theirs was 1/4 of the price of gl's but the quality was just as good. I have had it for 4 weeks %26amp; my hair looks healthy. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover