Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair extensions. I am new to this,but I was thinking about getting hair extensions for the top of my

I would want them to be able to be pulled back and put up. also is there such thing as permanent hair extensions?Thanks for answering.



Hair extensions. I am new to this,but I was thinking about getting hair extensions for the top of my head.?

you are much better getting clip in extensions



they dont ruin your hair, and you cant see them if they are put in properly



Hair extensions. I am new to this,but I was thinking about getting hair extensions for the top of my head.?

Yes there are many different types of permanant hair extensions that you can get (by permanant i mean that they can last anywhere up to 3 months)..First there is the weave method where a fine braid is plaited in your hair and then the hair extension is weaved into the braid...I did this and it totally ruined my hair! Then you can get glue extensions which is basically a hot glue gun that glues the hair to your head...its quite expensive and still quite damaging. The best option is bonds which is basically like a clasp that attatches the fake hair to your real hair but it can be expensive also as it can be priced from $1000 dollars up wards. Think really carefully before you get them because they require a lot of maitnence and get expensive to keep up.



Hair extensions. I am new to this,but I was thinking about getting hair extensions for the top of my head.?

i had extensions almost 2 years ago, and my hair is still suffering from it. i got them at this really nice place, they were totally professional and they looked great, but when it was time for them to come off, it was horrible! ALOT of my hair fell out and it was super painfull, since the extensions ripped alot of my hair out, im still growing out the ripped pieces (you know like how baby hairs look?) i loved how my hair looked with the extensions though, so now i have these extension pieces that you can get at sally's or any beauty store, and they're awesome.they are super easy to use. you can take them off and put them on whenever you feel like it, and they're pretty cheap too, you can also dye them if you decide you change ur hair color because they're made of human hair as well... hope that helped!!



Hair extensions. I am new to this,but I was thinking about getting hair extensions for the top of my head.?

There are such thing as hair perment hair extentions,but they only last for like 3 months.Plus they are kind of expensive.You can give it a shot, but just to say you may not like the so i think that you should try non-expensive ones just to see how it looks.If you like it go for it if you dont there might be a way to get rid of it but im guesing it is very expensive.



From,



Lucy



P.S. Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover