Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Extensions? Please help?

I like the look of hair extensions and I was considering getting them. I have thick hair and I just don't think they would look good on me. It look better if you have really thin strait hair with the ones I've seen that I like. So tell me, shold I get them or what? Also tell me all you know about them and- really just any help.



Hair Extensions? Please help?

i think that maybe you should cut your hair into thin layers. i cut my hair about a few months ago and my hair is now in the punky hairstyle like short layers on top and long on bottom, so it pretty much looks good with extensions since my hair is thin now. so maybe you should just get a trim for thin hair and see if that works out.



%26lt;33 LaLa



Hair Extensions? Please help?

I have thin hair and its kinda short, medium like yours.



and thin,



but i think it would deffinatly look okay.



But if your real hair can grow that long that would probably



be better!



hair extensions are a pain, there always falling out.



Hair Extensions? Please help?

It depends on the method of hair extensions you plan on using. A sew in would be good on your head if you have thick hair because the thickness would cover the horizontal braids. I dont reccoment strand by strand as it might make your hair poof out too much in the back and look silly, also they are usually so heavy they eventually rip your hair out in small chunks and it cost as much to get them in as to take them out. i wouldnt do the glue either, you may have a heck of a time trying to remove the glue. I think a sew in is least damaging. dont cut your hair or try to make it thinner, just ask whoever puts them in to "blend" the hair, If they know what they are doing it will look totally natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover