Thursday, June 17, 2010

Were can you get hair extensions ??? HELP ... me please!!:)?

i need help because i want hair extensions for prom :) which would be awesome. But i dont no were to get themm around wee i am ,, i live in canada/ nova scotia in bridgewater or halifax... .. i want to no were to get hair extensions GOOD ones !! And will they hurt and how much will they be ???



Thank you soo much !., if you no a place around were i live..:):)



Let me no RIGHT Away ..:D



Were can you get hair extensions ??? HELP ... me please!!:)?

Hi ...we have a beauty supplier here called Sally's ...they sell hair extensions that just clip in on little clips . You section off the hair and clip these in and then comb your natural hair over . They can be cut , curled and styled in the normal way that you do your hair . They have every colour to blend in or you can mix colours etc . They are made from real hair and look sensational !!! I have 3 brunette ones that I was going to list on ebay they have never been used . What is your hair colour ? contact me on colouracademy@yahoo.co.uk and if there is some that I can help you I will , regards Jenny



Were can you get hair extensions ??? HELP ... me please!!:)?

Is there a Sally's store there? they sell good extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover