Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is it smart to get a weave if you have thin caucasian hair?

I have shoulder length, blonde thin caucasian hair and I want to get hair extensions. I have an appointment to get a weave tomorrow and I just want to make sure it isn't a mistake. I've heard that the bulge on the back of your scalp can be obvious if your hair isn't thick, but I'm scheduled to put in about three tracks. Do you think this will be a big problem for me, or will it probably work? Thank you so much!



Is it smart to get a weave if you have thin caucasian hair?

A few things about extensions...



You can either have them glued in, sewn in, or braided in.



No matter which way you do it, they will put stress on your hair.



Make sure the weave isn't too heavy because it can pull on your own hair and actually pull your own hair out.



It can actually do a lot of damage to your hair and scalp, so you don't want to keep it in too long or get it too often.



Make sure whomever does it knows what they are doing and they know how to apply them to caucasian hair. All ethnicities have different hair types, and if your hair is too thin you may break off a lot of hair.



I would definitely talk to the stylist and ask her to give her honest opinion about what she recommends for you hair type.



Get a good quality of hair because all different hair types (real or synthetic) act differently when they get wet or in humidity.



Good luck, I hope it all works out for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover